In the current environment of low oil prices, operators are under
tremendous pressure to reduce
production costs and improve production.
The only sustainable option for operators is to introduce new technologies
that increase efficiency,
improve reliability and lower initial & operating costs.
Delta Engineering & Oilfield Services meet this challenge by providing
innovative technical solutions
that protect and enhance artificial lift system performance.
Our association with Oildynamics GmbH offer products that are designed
specifically to operate in hostile
environments that include high gas and high solids. They also provide greater
efficiencies in more benign conditions, reducing overall electricity usage.
The net impact of Oildynamics GmbH Artificial Lift Systems is
higher environmental and economic
sustainability for our customers.
Experienced exploration team using advanced processing technology to:
Your key advantages
- Short delivery times: thanks to off-the-shelf components and pre-engineered design
- Tough and proven solution: large array of installations worldwide both, on-shore and off-shore
- Stress resistant technology: stable within harsh conditions with individual upgrades
- Tailor-made system: precisely customized for your needs
- Flexible head generation: multistage pump design allowing for any required combination of head and flow