DELTA offers wide range of petrographic analysis which are essential for core analysis data interpretation, better reservoir characterization understandings rock digenesis and full basin and depositional environment studies; Datalog mission in Petrographical analysis is providing ultra-high resolution pictures with extensive academic description with flexible report formatting to integrate in full reservoir characterization studies; Petrographical services include:
- Thin Section preparation and analysis with the hot shot analysis to meet our client expectation.
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) with EDAX facility, with different objectives for description, near wellbore alterations and comprehensive deposition, mineralogy and diagenesis description.
- X-Ray Diffraction XRD analysis for both Whole rock and clay fraction samples.
- X-Ray Fluorescence XRF for elemental identifications.
- CAT scan for both whole core and core plugs for different purposes, fracture studies, sample validity and maximum up dip identification.
- Grain Size analysis.